The SIPPO Business Service Organisation (BSO) Facilitator has demonstrated expertise in trade / export promotion with particular focus on providing business support to exporting companies and agencies; has experience in developing online knowledge and training resources (e-learning); has vast experience in the area of gathering, compiling, and updating information relevant to trade / export promotion, application of digital communication instruments and longstanding experience in working with or in the private sector are further required skills.
Profile / Experience:
- solid knowledge of export / trade promotion and proven network of Business Support- and Trade Promotion Organizations;
- longstanding experience in multi-stakeholder management (public and private sector);
- direct experience in trade and export activities in one of the selected programme sectors including Natural Ingredients, Wood Processing and Textile;
- broad understanding of the functioning and tasks of Business Support- and/or Trade Promotion Organizations, sector associations and other institutions cooperating within the trade community;
- work experience in composing specialized texts for online media, releasing trade and export-related information and elaborating specific didactic materials in the field of commerce and trade;
- profound work experience with web-based tools and platforms;
- good understanding and know-how in the application of monitoring- / results measurement tools;
- excellent experience in customer relationship management (CRM).
- university degree in one of the selected sectors;
- minimum 10 years work experience in trade-related environment;
- experience in facilitation of training modules, preferably online training (e-learning);
- experience in writing crispy content for local SIPPO website;
- proven skills to communicate with different stakeholders, at all levels and with all technical means (print, online);
- native fluency in local language and excellent language skills in English: C1 / CEFR (written and spoken).
Job applications shall be sent in electronic version including CV (Work experience and the roles / functions of the applicant have to be documented with work certificates. Names and addresses of organizations served; summary of accomplishments, tasks and services carried out; periods of service); Certificates / Diplomas, references and a cover letter in English not later than February 3rd 2017
Only short listed candidates will be informed. Please find attchment below
for more information